- Training centre: Avancée Formation
- Client: the person or entity requesting training
- Student: the person taking lessons
- Financers: The government bodies providing financing for training courses
YOU WISH TO ATTEND A FRENCH COURSE FINANCED BY PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SCHEMES
- Professional training schemes in France are a way to improve your business performance and are to be undertaken seriously.
- The financing of professional training is not a given or a freebie. Any financial help you receive towards your course will only be approved and paid if the attendance is 100%. They are not free lessons but a funded way to improve your professional skills through language learning.
- Unattended lessons or uncompleted hours (including e-learning) will NOT be funded by the financing organisation you or your company depend on.
- Avancée Formation is a separate entity to the professional training financers. We act as an intermediary to help our clients understand the system and get the most out of French available financial help. This includes preparing applications, answering questions, offering suitable packages for your course to be fully financed etc. This service is included in our packages, therefore there are no additional charges.
- It is the client’s responsibility to carefully read all Avancée Formation instructions and to check the information accuracy on all documents.
- As an intermediary, Avancée Formation will not be held responsible if the student doesn’t complete the total course within the timeframe agreed. This can result in not receiving the full funding.
- For employees, any uncompleted hours in the package will still need to be paid to PDS Formation as they are part of the original agreement.
- Your lesson is part of a professional training course. In the case of online lessons, those should be treated like work meetings, and you should therefore:
– Find a quiet place to focus on the class and take notes.
– Make sure you are isolated from any distractions such as pets or children.
– Dress appropriately.
– Take notes and remain focused on the lesson.
– Ask your teacher if you don’t understand something and they will go through it with you again.
It is difficult for the teacher to help you progress if the above points are not respected.
The terms and conditions below determine the conditions applicable to the training courses provided by the company AVANCEE FORMATION for the client. Any training course organised with the company implies the client’s unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, which prevail over any other document of the client, in particular any other general conditions of purchase.
For each training course, Avancée Formation will provide, at the request of the client, either:
- a Devis (quote) to be returned, filled in, dated, signed and stamped, with the mention “Bon pour accord”
- a Convention de formation (training course agreement) to be returned dated, signed and stamped.
For non-professional training courses, commercial exchanges via email serve as a course booking confirmation.
A certificate of attendance as well as attendance sheets can be provided at the client’s request.
The prices of our training courses and packages are indicated in euros, including VAT.
Payment is to be made at the start of the course, upon receipt of the invoice, within 30 days.
Payment of invoices can be made by bank transfer or cheque. In exceptional circumstances, payment in instalments may be possible but details must be agreed before the start of the training course.
If the client has requested to be financed by an OPCO/CPF or FAF, the application for this request must be submitted at least 4 weeks before the start of the course.
Avancée Formation can assist with this procedure but has no responsibility for the financer’s decision. Our packages include the administration assistance required for the preparation of the application.
If the client does not receive a financing agreement from the OPCO/ FAF, the training costs will be billed to the client.
Cancellation of the full course if it is requested:
- at least 15 working days before the start date of the training (as per convention) = no charge
- between 4 and 14 working days before the start of the course: cancellation penalty of 150€
- less than 3 working days before the start of the training: cancellation penalty of 300€
The client can request to postpone a training course provided it is requested at least 10 days before the start of the course (dates as per convention).
The cancellation or postponement of a lesson is also possible if it is done at least 48 hours beforehand (working days).
Any cancellation must be notified by e-mail to the teacher. In case of cancellation after this deadline, the lesson will be counted unless the teacher offers an alternative slot at his/her convenience.
In the event Avancée Formation is not able to fulfil its obligation following extenuating circumstances it cannot be held responsible with regard to its client who will be notified by email of the situation.
The teacher will modify the content of the training programme according to the needs or the level of the student(s) in order to best adapt to the dynamics of the course. The training programme provided to students and financers in the first place are to be taken as guideline only.
Intellectual property and copyright
Course materials, in whatever form (paper, digital, electronic, etc.), are protected by intellectual property and copyright. Their reproduction, partial or total, cannot be carried out without the express agreement of Avancée Formation. The client agrees not to use, transmit or reproduce all or part of these documents.
Data protection (RGPD)
The personal information communicated by the client to Avancée Formation is vital for the preparation of the funding application, the enrolment on the relevant online platforms and for occasional commercial prospection and information. According to the law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978, the client has a right of access, rectification, and opposition of their personal data.
Avancée Formation commits to apply the appropriate administrative, physical, and technical measures to preserve the security, confidentiality and integrity of client data. It is prohibited from disclosing the client’s data, except in the event of a legal obligation.
Siège : 15 Clos Rosset 74340 Samoëns | Numéro SIRET : 88843254900010 |
Numéro de déclaration d’activité: 84740392874 (auprès du préfet de région de : Haute Savoie)